Tuesday, February 16, 2021

what are it support accomplishments

What are your examples of IT support activities (helpdesk, computer, phone and application support, etc.) or regular IT?

 

I have some written notes. But overall, I think my rediscovery is largely a writing ability.

 

I want to document some of the successes and maybe strengths to make it work.

it support accomplishments

My examples (including quantification):

 

Locked an average of 7 tickets per day.

It is designed to replace 50 printers by the district office.

Updated on more than 200 computers from Windows XP to Windows 7.

I add some more in the CV.

 

For example, I supported the users in step C, but how can I read or see this effect. They are good people, but not a team that is easy to support (compared to regular users). You have a liver liver; remember your maT; and double check that you have your own designs and cross your letters T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

computer and network technician

Employment ideas and salary information The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) has forecast that jobs for network and information syste...